Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

15th August- Another Major Google Search Algorithm & Ranking Change 2020

 Very unusual I come on, on a Saturday night, and write here stuff. Yet after Shabbat finished, I turned on the screen and I see the SEO world buzzing about some major improvements to today's Google search results in a big way. This isn't as big as last Monday's bug (the failure of the indexing system) but it seems very big.

google algorithm update 2020


Major Google Search Algorithm August 2020

We have all the SEO forums, social media and many of the trustworthy rank testing tools, all of which display significant signs of an upgrade.


The first signs seemed early this morning, but if you count local shifts, Friday morning seemed to have started. And indeed, I see improvements in the rankings of both Google's web search and local search results as well. Let me be honest, it doesn't sound like what we saw with Google last Monday afternoon. The results of the search don't seem wrong or evil, I don't think-at least not as obvious as the Monday issue. But there's a lot of chatter and (as the cool kids would say) the tools are 'lit up.'

Post a Comment

0 Comments